Many people who love this Italian culinary. In addition to filling, spaghetti is known as a rich food flavor. Spaghetti can be changed with all sorts of spices that make it more delicious. In Indonesia itself has not a few restaurants that spaghetti menu. From the long way to the restaurant and issuing more money, you can cook spaghetti at home. Curious? Here’s a spaghetti recipe you can enjoy at home!
Bolognese spaghetti recipe
Spaghetti this one may be practically very familiar in the tongue of the world community. Tomato sauce that is often cooked with minced meat is very suitable combined with spaghetti pasta. Because of the famous Bolognese sauce, not a few food manufacturers that produce Bolognese sauce in bottles to make it easier for consumers to taste spaghetti. However, it is better if you make this Bolognese sauce alone because of course more healthy home food dikomparasikan food kemasa. This is the technique of making spaghetti Bolognese.
- 125 grams of spaghetti pasta
- Meat milled to taste
- 50 grams of Grate Cheese
- 2 cloves of Onion Bombay, thinly sliced
- 2 pieces of red tomato puree with a blender
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Meizena Flour
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Olive oil
- Cooking oil
- ½ tsp Pepper powder
- ½ tsp dried Oregano
- Enough water
How to create spaghetti:
- Boil instant spaghetti in 400 ml of water
- The salt input is not much by little.
- If the spaghetti has been chewy and does not litket the olive oil input.
- Wait a few moments then lift and drain
- Spaghetti has matured, just create the marinade
- How to create Bolognese sauce
- Using olive oil, stir the thinly sliced Bombay onions
- Put enough minced meat
- Then pour the tomatoes that have been blended earlier
- Stir well and add sugar and salt.
- Then followed include sauce, oregano powder and fine pepper.
- In order not too liquid sauce input tepun meizena 1 tsp.
- Once the sauce has thickened and cooked carefully lift and pour over the spaghetti.
- To improve your taste you can add vegetables, sausages or grated cheese when serving.
Recipes create spaghetti carbonara
In addition to spaghetti Bolognese, spaghetti with carbonara sauce became a favorite. This is due to the taste of carbonara sauce is creamy and savory. The main ingredient of this sauce is fresh cow’s milk propelled with cheese and other spices. Here’s how to make spaghetti with carbonara sauce.
- 300 gram Pasta
- Pepper powder
- Olive oil
- 1 liter Water for merbus pasta
- 100 grams Onion and then finely chopped
- 1 eggs Chicken egg then shaken
- 4 cloves Garlic chopped finely
- 25 grams Cream cheese
- 74 ml Cream thick
- 300 ml Liquid milk
- Smoked beef for decoration. First fried and then shaved lengthwise.
- Parsley leaf
How to make:
- Prepare the pasta first. For boiling pasta, first heat the water together with salt and olive oil.
- After the insert the pasta when the water has been cooked. Wait until the pasta is cooked and chewy.
- Do not get overcooked. Overcooked pastes can remove the elasticity of the paste that may impact the taste of paste that is not too good. When cooked, immediately remove the pasta and drain.
- Saute garlic and onions until fragrant with olive oil.
- Pour the cream thick, salt, pepper, eggs, and liquid milk. So that the eggs do not clot, still stir the sauce.
- Add the stewed pasta to carbonara sauce. Then mix well.
- Add smoked beef and parsley leaves as garnish.
The recipe of spaghetti aglio olio
You could say this one spaghetti is the most easy to practice at home. But this business did not create the delicacy of the two other spaghetti recipes. It’s just a more ringat create you can-can continue to eat it. Curious? Here comes the recipe for spaghetti aglio olio.
- 250 grams of spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried chilli
- 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese
- Salt to taste
- 2 liters of water
How to make:
- To create spaghetti, heat 2 liters of water, then add 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 tablespoon olive oil. Wait until the boil and spaghetti pasta input. Wait for 10 minutes then lift and drain
- Saute garlic with olive oil about 2 minutes until inhaled with a sweet smell. Then add salt and red pepper. Stir to be flat and wait about 2 minutes.
- Last input spaghetti, stir about 2 minutes and turn off the stove.
Spaghetti Aglio Oilo is ready to be served with a sprinkling of grated cheese on top.
Easy instead of creating spaghetti at home? So you can expand our cooking knowledge and certainly more creative to make your spaghetti even more delicious.